A printable flyer can be had at the bottom of this posting.
Aviation Hall of Fame & Museum of New Jersey
WINGS & WHEELS 2014
(Vintage/Military Aircraft and Car show)
“A Salute to Veterans”
(Open to the public- Bring Your Family)
(Flyers attached; Please feel free to post the flyer)
JUNE 14 – 15, 2014 (Saturday & Sunday)
Saturday 9AM to 5 PM
Sunday 9AM to 4 PM
“Yankee Lady” (WWII B-17 Bomber) (Rides available)
PLANNED ATTRACTIONS INCLUDE
* Our special, inspirational” Veterans Tribute” show!
* WWII Bomber Rides on the B?17 “Yankee Lady!”
* BACK again this year? the versatile and multi?talented entertainers ?“The Victory Belles”
* The Batmobile & Green Hornet Cars, and more for the kids!
* Meet WWII Veterans, including the “Tuskegee Airmen” (who’s story is told by the movie “RED TAILS”)?
Classic and Antique Automobiles
Children’s Entertainment Attractions
Adults: $15.00; Seniors and children under 12: $8.00;
Children under 3: Free;Free Admission to: Active duty military personnel (with ID) and Veterans wearing VFW or American Legion Caps
NOTE: No Back Packs, coolers, etc.Event proceeds benefit the Aviation Hall of Fame & Museum of New Jersey
Check our Web Site: www.njahof.org for latest information or call 201-288-6344PARKING: No parking at the airport. Follow signs for FREE off-site parking– FREE BUS SERVICE to and from exhibit area