Aviation Hall of Fame & Museum of New Jersey
WINGS & WHEELS 2013
“A Salute to Veterans”
(Open to the public- Bring Your Family)
(Flyers attached; Please feel free to post the flyer)
JUNE 15 – 16, 2013 (Saturday & Sunday)
Saturday 9AM to 5 PM
Sunday 9AM to 4 PM
“Yankee Lady” (WWII B-17 Bomber) (Rides available)
PLANNED ATTRACTIONS INCLUDE
* NEW this year! “Axis & Allies”– War Bird Collection! Each year the show features different famous War Birds from the U.S., England, Russia, Germany, Italy and Japan! And, yes…. they will be available for Show Car Photo Ops,
along with the “Warbird Pinups.” Many of the planes are “Movie Stars!”(ie: “Tora?Tora?Tora”,” Pearl Harbor”)
* Our special, inspirational” Veterans Tribute” show!
* WWII Bomber Rides on the B?17 “Yankee Lady!”
* BACK again this year? the versatile and multi?talented entertainers ?“The Victory Belles”
* The Batmobile & Green Hornet Cars, and more for the kids!
* Meet WWII Veterans, including the “Tuskegee Airmen” (who’s story is told by the movie “RED TAILS”)?
Classic and Antique Automobiles
Children’s Entertainment Attractions
Adults: $15.00; Seniors and children under 12: $8.00;
Children under 3: Free;
Free Admission to: Active duty military personnel (with ID) and Veterans wearing VFW or American Legion Caps
Check our Web Site: www.njahof.org for latest information or call 201-288-6344
PARKING: No parking at the airport. Follow signs for FREE off-site parking– FREE BUS SERVICE to and from exhibit area